Wednesday 15 May 2013

Breakfast

If you are a wedding photographer, good nutrition might just be as important as the right lenses :)

Yes.

I have to admit.

Bad habbits kill good habbits.

Since I moved out from home, to build myself a home, bad habbits almost have destroyed what Mommy taught us when we were kids. But talking to my mother lately was reminding me how we always celebrated long, fresh and tasty breakfasts as a family on Saturday mornings: Eating and enjoying time together. Time to talk, laugh and listen.

Now I have started to kill those bad habbits of faster foods and instant breakfasts. Started again to make breakfast by myself. With fresh ingredients, great cheese, sugar-free cereals. And realized how happy healthy nutrition can make you.

Love your cereal bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment